Check out Carter's outfit and his arm tucked into his shirt to protect the sting site;).
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
Slip n Slide Fun
My bright idea of buying the boys a slip n slide was great initially! It took them both a little while to get the hang of it but if nothing else it helped cool them off and get us out of the house during last week's insane heat!



They weren't going fast enough so I was really smart and took it up a little higher in the yard so the hill would speed them up. They loved it for about 2 minutes until Carter went so fast he shot off the end into the yard and got stung by a yellow jacket. It was our first bee sting so we called it quits at that point and came inside. I was nervous because I feel like so many kids have such awful allergies to bee stings but thankfully Carter isn't one of those kids. He was much braver than I would've ever thought and didn't even cry but definitely milked it for all it was worth with ice packs and a little TLC.
Check out Carter's outfit and his arm tucked into his shirt to protect the sting site;).

Carter must have missed the joke.

Check out Carter's outfit and his arm tucked into his shirt to protect the sting site;).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment