When Jamey and I first got married, we lived in the same neighborhood as my parents and it was wonderful. My mom and I would walk together, we'd all cookout, grab dinner out, etc. I remember so many of my mom's friends and mine telling us then how fortunate we were to live so close and have those times together. I've missed my parents so much with them living in Baltimore first and then in Greenwood, both of which were 5 hours away. My mom and I have such a special relationship - we talk at least once a day if not more on the phone but I'm so thrilled that now we'll be able to have lots of those conversations face to face for a change!
I can't even put into words how happy it makes me to know that the boys will have their grandparents around to watch them grow up. There is nothing like the bond of grandparents and grandchildren and I feel so privileged to be able to witness it more and more each day now. Welcome to Cary, Mom and Dad! We love you so much and are so excited to have you around!

No comments:
Post a Comment