Monday, April 11, 2011

Long Time Gone

I feel like it's been forever since my last post but I guess that's going to be the story of my life from here on out with a busy family of three boys! I love to keep the blog updated but try not to get too worked up about it as I'd much rather use it as an enjoyable thing instead of an obligation. Having said that, I'm going on 3 1/2 hours of sleep that was interrupted by a baby feeding break, I've vacuumed the downstairs, straightened up in general and played outside for 1 1/2 hours so my bed is calling my name once these boys' beds are calling theirs! I know as soon as I hop in bed I'll have a million things running through my head, like updating this, cleaning, etc., so I'm trying to be proactive and knock out as many things as I can before then!

We've welcomed spring and warmer temperatures with lots of playing outside, park trips, and playdates with friends. It's amazing how much better just being outside and seeing the sunshine can make you feel! Hudson has been a trooper to get hauled around here, there, and everywhere and spends most of the time being held, in my sling, or in the stroller and fortunately stays pretty happy. Carter and Cooper are really playing so well together and love to dream up fun adventures to go on outside - their imaginations are definitely alive and well and it's so sweet to watch and listen to them get so excited about whatever they're up to! It's so hard to believe that all too soon there will be another musketeer running around with them - sigh!

My cousin Missy and her family came to Cary a few weekends ago and we were so excited to have the chance to visit with them and introduce them to Hudson! Their daughter Corry is my goddaughter and she was cute to point out that Carter, Cooper and Hudson were her godbrothers and they were much cooler than her real brother:).

Hudson has really come around to his exersaucer the past few weeks and will actually stay in it for about 30 minutes or so happily - yay for time to cook dinner without a baby in my arms!
Cooper loves the game Elefun and loves to play it in his undies even more!


I'm ashamed to admit how many kisses a day these sweet cheeks get!

He's found his feet and if they are within reach he is touching them!

Getting lots of love.
Hudson is also at the "grabby phase" where he loves to get fistfuls of hair, face, neck, or whatever he can get his clammy little hands on. As if postpartum hair loss wasn't enough to deal with, now my child is helping my shedding cause!
Even though he doesn't really look too thrilled, he loves this sling and just sits quietly checking things out.

Toes taste so yummy!
Cooper showing Hudson his samurai sword!
My little Easter bunny.

No comments: