I love this picture! My four boys all together, smiling nicely, and looking at the camera - it's a rare occasion to say the least!
Friday, April 29, 2011
Hey, Hey, It's Your Birthday!
Jamey celebrated his 12th 21st birthday as Ashley put it on Wednesday and the boys and I had fun getting ready to help him celebrate! We made him this card (sweet Carter's idea) and made yummy cupcakes for his party, which was the best party ever according to Cooper;).
Poor Jamey had a meeting for church on his birthday but got home around 7 and it was party time! They were so cute and funny about Jamey's boring presents...books, a new shirt, and a few other goodies. Cooper couldn't understand why he didn't get lots of toys instead.
I love this picture! My four boys all together, smiling nicely, and looking at the camera - it's a rare occasion to say the least!

Carter raising his hand that he's ready to sing Happy Birthday.
Jamey of course got lots of help blowing out his candles...
...and watching the smoke from them was oh so cool!
These three, little guys are so incredibly lucky to have such an amazing daddy and I'm so blessed to have the best husband in the world! Jamey, you are beyond good to us - we feel so fortunate and love you more than you can imagine! I hope you had a great day!
I love this picture! My four boys all together, smiling nicely, and looking at the camera - it's a rare occasion to say the least!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment