Friday my good friend Sarah and I took our boys to the pumpkin patch for the morning. I think all 4 boys had a great time and it was great to have some company for me too!
The rare shot that included all 4 of them! Not quite sure what's up with Carter's face but they were having a blast in the hay maze! Wrestling in itchy hay sure looked fun! Cooper on the caboose One of my favorites - I love it when I can find one picture I LOVE out of the million I take! On the hay ride... Don't we look excited! The tongue helps with concentration. A sneak peek at halloween...if Carter's costume can survive the daily wear it's getting before then!
1 comment:
Yayy we had so much fun with you guys! Hopefully it will be a yearly tradition for our boys:)
Post a Comment