My parents stayed for the weekend so we have had a fun-filled few days! Our church has an Easter party at a farm every year so we went to that yesterday and then spent the afternoon playing cornhole with our neighbors. We couldn't have asked for better weather so we spent as much time as possible outside.
All was going perfectly until Jamey went to water some newly planted grass in the backyard. He noticed the sound of running water under the house and it didn't take long for him to realize our hot water heater was calling it quits on us! Not that something like that can ever happen at a "good" time, but when you have company and are supposed to all be up and ready for church by 8:30?! Thank goodness we have awesome neighbors who let us run down and take showers this morning or else we wouldn't have been a very pleasant sight or smell in our pew this morning! It's hopefully getting fixed tomorrow so our smelliness will be short-lived.
I hope you've all had a wonderful Easter and I'm sorry for posting a million pictures but I have such a hard time excluding some of them!
Cooper getting ready for the egg hunt to begin!








I just had to put this up because I love his "girly" arm back behind him as he runs!



TROUBLE











1 comment:
I can't get over how dark Cooper's hair is getting! Too cute!
Post a Comment