The boys are so much fun and so full of life, happiness, and energy these days. As much as they drive me crazy sometimes, they can definitely brighten the worst of days with just a sweet smile or look. They both adore school and would probably go everyday if we let them - as a mom, not sure how to take that but school definitely has me beat in the craft dept so it doesn't bother me too much! They're so sweet and excited when it's pickup time to show off what they've done and to give big hugs to say hello - it doesn't get much better than that! They are really starting to play well together (at times!) and there is no question who hung the moon in Cooper's baby blues! He would do just about anything to get a reaction out of his big brother, which has been a good and bad thing thus far!
Today Carter's class had a Thanksgiving feast for their last day of school and his class dressed up as Indians and another class played the pilgrim role! He was so proud of his yellow shirt and headdress and they were all pretty precious marching in to their spots. Carter's placemat said he was thankful for his brother, his turtle, his puppy dogs, his mommy and daddy, his giraffe and otter, his bed, his covers, and his blue blanket. It's so humbling to hear all the cute things they're thankful for! It really puts things into perspective right before the holiday and I'm going to make an effort to take time to relax (I can hear Jamey laughing at me now), enjoy family and friends and put stress on the back burner - much easier said than done but so worth trying! I'm so thankful for my wonderful family and friends and can't wait to spend time with all of you this week, if only I can get through one more night shift...
A highlight video of Carolina's last season came with our tickets this year and Carter was dying to watch it! They were pretty zoned in for a while and I must say we were very proud parents to see them caring about something so special to us!
Yard work with a bike helmet, safety first in our household:)
Cooper wanted his haircut so bad when Carter had his shaped up so the nice lady put him on a horse, sprayed his hair, and combed it just right while pretending to cut it! He was proud of what he thought was is new do but don't worry, the curls haven't gone anywhere!
Carter's feast consisted of cheese cubes, turkey, and grapes.
The calm before the storm...
My proud Golden Eagle.
Excuse the man's hand, he was really sorry!
Carter's pine cone turkey of all he's thankful for - don't worry Jamey, I won't throw this one away like I do so many other crafts!
I love my sweet Carter - he's totally worth only 3 hours of sleep this morning to be at his feast!

No comments:
Post a Comment