He's also been dying for Lunchables to take in his lunch for school but when I've bought them in the past, he just nibbles on the crackers and won't touch the meat or cheese. I got him one to have at home and told him if he ate the whole thing we'd get him more for school at the grocery store. It took about a year but he ate it all and was thrilled that meant he'd have more coming his way for school. Once his container was empty I noticed him checking it out pretty intently but before I could ask him what he was thinking about he said, "Mommy, this part looks like Oklahoma, which is where my friend Lucy and your friend Miss Amy moved!" It was pretty cute - I love when he throws a "which" into his sentences for emphasis!
Here's Oklahoma for you!

No comments:
Post a Comment