Carter's favorite parts of the zoo so he says were the giraffes and the indoor part with snakes and bats, definitely not on top of my list! Cooper loved the sea lions - I don't know what was more entertaining for other zoo visitors, the sea lions or Cooper when they were about to swim by! He was so excited and would jump around and squeal every time they came by and as soon as they were gone he'd say, "More, More..." until they'd come again! It was pretty cute I must say.
The first exhibit you get to at our zoo is the giraffes, ostriches, and zebras so that was perfect for us as that was on top of Carter's "too see" list.



Carter loved checking out this helicopter while Cooper clung to me for dear life.
This was supposed to be a picture with the elephant but my camera man was a little off and their were people standing right next to us who wouldn't move!
Can you tell they're excited?! I think this was at the grizzly bear.
They decided to be buddies and walk together - who are these kids again?!
I love this one!

The playground was a big hit and they were less than happy when we told them we had to keep going and stop playing!








No comments:
Post a Comment