Monday, April 20, 2009
God Bless God
The other night when I was putting Cooper to bed, Carter came with me to help me say his prayers like he normally does. I usually say his prayers and sing him a few songs and Carter will say "I see the moon.." for him, but at the end of it after it says "God bless the moon and God bless me" Carter likes to start saying God bless anything and anyone he can think of so he typically rattles off all of our family, pets, etc. but the other night after he said everyone he ended it by saying "and God bless God!" I thought it was too cute not to share. When I was telling my mom the story she said when he was at their house before Easter, she was putting him to bed and they were saying God bless Mommy, Daddy, etc. and she said "and God Bless Cooper" but Carter told her "No, Nunu, we aren't blessing ANY babies tonight!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment