We've had some serious cabin fever in our house this week because Carter has had an awful stomach bug that lasted 6 days - the poor child would only eat saltines and drink water and anyone who knows him knows just how not him that is! He's finally back to normal minus a few pounds and hopefully we are all going to stay well. I'm so ready for nice weather! He had an Easter party today at school with an Easter Egg Hunt so he was really excited to go back to school! This morning when I got home from work he was telling me how excited he was to have pizza and a cookie cake for lunch! I told him he was having an egg hunt, too, and that was just too much to handle I guess! He was so cute, shaking his head and saying, "Mommy, an egg hunt, too! No way who said (in the tone of no way jose)!" It was pretty precious and definitely worth sharing!

Caught in the act!
I really need to take more pictures of Carter because I'm feeling a little guilty but he's been feeling so bad that I haven't had it in me.






No comments:
Post a Comment