Thursday, November 13, 2008

My Poker Champ!

I guess I forgot to mention this in my last post but I think Jamey deserves a little credit here and there! On Saturday night of this past weekend, the boys on our street got together for a poker night - this was the second time they did it and everyone puts in a little $$$ and the winner obviously gets it all. Jamey is so unlucky so it must have been complete skill (haha!) but he won! I was so happy for him b/c he NEVER wins anything! I'm hoping this will be the turnaround point in the luck for our family, including Ashley! It seems like Jamey has so much going on and I just hope his luck will turn soon so he can stop worrying and working so hard! I love you and I am so proud of you, Jamey - I appreciate all you do for us so much.

I was planning to put some pictures in this post as well but our computer decided to self destruct for me today so I'll work on them tomorrow!

No comments: