Thursday, November 6, 2008
Chicken Fried
I just added this song by the Zac Brown Band to my playlist (don't hate me Brian b/c I know it's probably not your favorite!) because I can't get it out of my head! I honestly used to dislike the song but as I've heard it more and more and actually listened to the lyrics, I really like it! I know I'm such a bandwagon music fan and I probably make my brother disappointed in me but I just can't help it! Even Carter says he wants to hear that "radio-ooh" song all the time! If you just can't stand to hear it you can pause the music or skip it at the bottom of the page! I wanted to add it as the first song but my superstition got the best of me - I couldn't bring myself to move the alma mater with a big game coming up this weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Well, I don't about Brian, but I love your musical selection. I didn't like the song when I first heard it either, but now I get so excited when it comes on the radio! I would love to hear Carter sing it though :)
Post a Comment