Monday, April 6, 2015

It's That Time...

Christmas time is here!  Which means time for an attempt at a family photo that his halfway decent to send out to friend and family.  Sometimes easier said than done but this year we were lucky and had happy smiling boys and even a cooperative dog - who knew!  Thanks to our awesome photographer (my dad!) for these great silly and fun pictures.

I mean that's talent to even get the dog being silly!













This year was a fun year with the tree because the boys virtually did the whole thing.  I'm definitely not the type to stress about where ornaments are or how great the tree looks, which made it much more enjoyable to let them decorate how they wanted and to admire their work:).


 Labors of love to say the least but we all have a good time, sort of...I will admit I am a little OCD when it comes to these!

 We had 2 shepherds and a not pictured innkeeper this year in our church Christmas pageant.

 Reindeer dust time!





 Merry Christmas!









 We spend Christmas morning at home but then headed to Fayetteville to visit with Nana, Chuck, Ashley and Andrew.  We had a great time and I learned that I actually like egg nog, at least the way Nana makes it!  After a few days of work we headed to the mountains for what the boys call 2nd Christmas.  As always we had a great time visiting with Brian, Sarah, and LC.  We sledded and played the days away and rang in the new year with our tradition of fondue, silly pictures and of course a little champagne.


























No comments: