Monday, April 6, 2015

Easter

I love seeing our boys so excited over things like Easter and yesterday was no exception.  They love to see all the goodies the Easter bunny brought them!  They racked up and have new socks, clothes, toys, balls, and candy to last at least a few days:).  I love Easter Sunday church and I also love teaching our children about the importance of this holiday.  I think other than Hudson they are really starting to get it and realize that the holiday is about far more than Easter eggs and toys.








 I really just can't handle the cuteness of this little boy in seersucker!















 This boy...if you could see this child in person.  He looks like an adorable angel.  His blue eyes are so pretty and bright that you look at him and think there is no way this child could ever possibly do a thing wrong.  He has an innocence about him that I just can't explain but it just doesn't come across in pictures!  I so want a good picture of him that really captures "him" but I guess I'll have to just keep trying!




 Carter has entered and not yet emerged from the "awkward fake smile phase"!  He is such a handsome little boy who will no doubt be the object of many a girl's eye but just like his brother, capturing that on camera can sometimes be a challenge!








1 comment:

THE FOUR OF US! said...

Ok, seriously. Can those boys get any cuter?! Oh, and they have one hot mama too. Looking good lady!