It's so hard to believe Easter has come and gone already. How is it May?! Time seems to be speeding up as much as I desperately want it to slow down and these crazy boys of ours keep us busier than ever. Nonetheless, we were able to have a fun but cold Easter weekend together. Have I ever said how lucky we feel to have my parents just around the corner? We take for granted sometimes just how special it is but we are so appreciative of them and all they do for our boys!
Jamey and I had our mud run the Saturday morning before Easter and had a cold, wet, but fun time killing ourselves just to say we did it! We came home to 3 excited boys who wanted to hear all about it and then cleaned ourselves up a bit before going to my parents for dinner and an egg hunt. They had a blast and even their dog George got in on the action and swiped a few eggs.
The next morning the boys happily checked out their Easter loot before getting the fancy clothes on to head to church. They looked precious and were quite proud of their dapper gear. Hudson wasn't a fan of picture time as you can see but I still managed to get a few of him and his wild little personality!
Starting a new trend...superman socks and seersucker:)

No comments:
Post a Comment