We finally bit the bullet and decided to release the beast from his "cage". Hudson calls his crib that but has really loved it and hasn't wanted to come out of it in the least bit. Being 3 and too big for his crib full of animals, cars, etc., we decided now was the time, yikes!
Jamey has been working really hard painting and sanding so that we could set up his new furniture. Hudson picked his bedding, which is precious, and all was ready to go last night. He kept telling us he was going to come out when he woke up but much to my surprise (and delight!) he stayed in bed like a little angel baby until I came to get him at 8:15am!
As sad as I am to see our crib go, I am happy to see Hudson growing into an independent, big boy and being excited to do so! Now let's hope he decides to continue to stay in his bed until we decide it's wake up time!

No comments:
Post a Comment