Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Long Time Gone!

I don't have a good excuse but for some reason the blog has been the last thing on my never-ending "to do" list so I just haven't gotten to it.  I'm happy to be back and can't believe it's been almost a month since my last post.  I took very few pictures this year around Thanksgiving but we managed to have a great time with school festivities, friends, and family.  Cooper has been especially excited about the holidays this year and takes great pride in decorating our house with school artwork and Target steals to fancy it up around here.  This is probably my favorite year with him because he is just genuinely excited and filled with wonder about it all.  He believes everything you tell him and acts like it's the most wonderful thing he's ever heard.  Cooper and Hudson had feasts at school and Carter's class I don't think really did anything at all!  Carter was feeling a bit left out so he borrowed Coop's school gear from some silly turkey and indian pictures.


Cooper's Indian name was Fast Running Cheetah for his feast:).



Nunu came to watch the feast at preschool!

Cooper's very best friend at school Jackson.

My little one-eyed turkey and an indian.



Cooper has been dying to have the "fire" on so one night recently when it was cold we let him see how it felt.  He and Hudson stayed right in front for a good while warming their little bodies!



We had Thanksgiving lunch at our house on Thursday because I had to work that night and Hudson was quite possibly the cutest child ever wandering off to the dining room all by himself and picking his spot.  Jamey and I were at the kitchen table talking and realized he wasn't in there so I started looking around and this is what I found.  He sure makes us yell sometimes but makes up for it in how often he makes us smile!

Brian and Sarah and their dog Willie came for the weekend so we had a fun belated Thanksgiving celebration together with them.  Hudson was so sweet to "help" Willie eat his dinner!

No comments: