Where has the year gone?! It seems like just yesterday I was sending my oldest baby to Kindergarten for the very first day and here we are already at his last day of school. It brings tears to my eyes to even try to describe how overwhelmingly proud I am of Carter. As much as I get annoyed with him for acting silly and doing things without thinking, I do know how lucky I am to have such an angel as my child. He is kind, thoughtful, considerate, caring, and smart in a way I never thought a 6 year old could be. He loves his family, his friends, and playing and genuinely just loves life. He is absolutely a joy to be around and I look forward to having him home with us this summer and can't wait to see what 1st Grade has to offer next year.
We had a parent breakfast for him this morning in his class where is teacher gave out a few awards and had a really cute slideshow of the class throughout the year. We have really loved his school and his teachers and feel very fortunate to have found our little niche among the chaos that can be the school system!
Carter and Thomas
Sam, Charlotte, Carter, and Luke (Charlotte has had a crush on Carter all year but he won't admit any reciprocation;).)
Carter getting his "Coach" award. Miss Harris said Carter always has a good attitude and is a good sport during all that they do. She said he's very kind and supportive to his classmates and encourages them during their recess and PE time.
Shyly checking out his award
Coop had swim lessons or else he would've been in these!
Carter and Brandon
Carter and CJ, who has cracked us up all year
Damian, Walid, and Carter
Miss Harris, who we love so much!

No comments:
Post a Comment