Sunday, April 22, 2012

Boy Toys

The boys very much enjoy playing with their light sabers and one of my ingenious neighbors had a few of these noodle versions below out the other night so I stole her idea and made a few for us.  They love them and I love that they won't kill each other with them!


Coop's buddy Charlie comes over a lot on Wednesdays after preschool and they were quite into building angry birds sets the other day.  It looks like all business!



Hudson always thinks he's just one of the boys and loves to run around like he's right in the mix, even if they aren't paying him one bit of attention!


How has he gotten this big so quickly?!

A pond near our house has lots of little turtles that Carter and Cooper think are the coolest things ever so we brought a few home for an overnight stay.  They are cute and tiny but smell so bad that I can't wait to return them to their stinky home!  They named them Bass and Spike, hopefully they aren't becoming too attached because I certainly am not!






Nunu and Pop went out of town for a few days so we were lucky enough to have George stay with us!  Hudson thinks George hung the moon so he really loved having his best bud around.

This was one of those times that I was initially angry to see the chaos and mess caused by these three but then I realized Carter was reading to them so I couldn't get too mad:).


No comments: