Monday, April 2, 2012

Boat Ride!


Cooper's best friend had a birthday party Saturday at Pullen Park so I was thrilled to have the chance to have Jamey come with us. We've been occasionally the past couple weeks and keeping up with little ones at a crowded place like Pullen is no joke, not to mention trying to take their pictures! Everyone had a great time and Hudson has a new favorite thing, the boats. He loves riding and steering and ringing the bell but isn't much of a fan of getting out of the boat once the ride is over! Growing up and learning that things can't always go your way sure is hard on a little guy!



Happy as a lark!


I talked Carter into riding because I wanted him to sit with Hudson in case he tried to jump ship but my plan obviously didn't work out and Carter did his best to pretend he didn't enjoy himself on the "baby boats" as he called them.
Check out my new Rainbow's! Thanks Nunu and Pop:)
Sand lover to say the least.
Boo!



As much as he bites me, hits me, throws tantrums, and makes me question my parenting skills with his every move, I just can't get enough of this bad, little boy of mine!

No comments: