January has already almost come and gone and here we are on January 25th and I'm realizing my sweet, precious, angel baby is 15 months old. This last year and 3 months have been passing at lightning speed but I do think we are all still loving this little guy and his brothers like there's no tomorrow. Hudson in particular has been such a breath of fresh air for me. Knowing he is our last has made me so much more relaxed as a parent and I love that care-free feeling because anyone who knows me well knows that "care-free" doesn't typically describe me! He naps when he needs to, eats when he's hungry, snuggles any chance I can get him to, and is learning to give the best kisses around. He loves attention, his brothers' toys, but especially his brothers. He really does think they hung the moon and they are the sweetest, most patient, and loving siblings anyone could ask for. I am so overwhelmingly in love with my sweet family and have loved every second of loving them and being in the moment with them this past month. I am one lucky lady and hope I can continue to feel so at peace with where we are.
Carter has been through several little phases lately, but one that was too funny was his "school" phase. He would come home from school and pretend to be teaching Cooper all sorts of things but their day was completely planned out - they'd read a story, then have a snack, then do a craft, then math, etc. and he would time each activity according to the agenda he created:). School was held in the bonus room in a tiny little corner and he would tape papers he made all over the computer desk for Cooper to learn. This one made me laugh out loud when I realized what it said. This little boy sure makes my heart smile. What did I do to deserve such a kind, thoughtful, and smart son?!
He is very into spelling and sounding things out if he doesn't know the correct spelling as you can see;).
I think "attic" is my favorite and I think "rur" is really "ruf" but the picture doesn't show it.
My parents took Carter and Cooper out of town for an overnight trip to my grandparents in South Carolina to celebrate my granddad's birthday. The boys had so much fun and Jamey and I made the most of their time away by painting our kitchen, den, and kitchen cabinets. Hudson was fun to deal with amidst the chaos as you can imagine but the work is over and we love the outcome of our hard work! Hudson loves the rearranged furniture and has figured out how to climb up on to all of it and is quite proud of himself for doing so.
Pop blowing on Huddy makes him close his eyes and laugh hysterically.
Sweetness

No comments:
Post a Comment