I always said I'd never be that mom that just throws food on a high chair tray as a momentary babysitter for my child but I guess I should never say never. On several occasions each day, Hudson gets to enjoy whatever snack it is I can find so that I can finish doing something, like vacuuming or unloading the dishwasher. Usually I try to give him something relatively healthy and neat but the other day I needed a little bit more time so a sucker it was! He was happy as a clam with his big boy treat and thankfully let me accomplish the job at hand.


He's decided Santa hats aren't so bad after all and loves to come up to you trying to put it on but squealing for you to help him get it just right.

His activity table now has a new use...step stool. He loves to climb on top of it and will actually stand upright on it but I wasn't brave enough to back away from that for a picture!

Hudson loves Carter so much and loves it when Carter gets on the floor and gives him attention! Thankfully the feeling is mutual and Carter is happy to play with him anytime!

I was working so I can only report the incident as I heard it but this third child we're referring to pulled the Christmas tree down Tuesday night while I was at work! I had just watered it before I left so poor Jamey had a wet mess on his hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment