Last weekend was the grand reopening and although I knew I was very much a glutton for punishment to attempt to go on such a busy day, I felt like we owed it to Cooper our little train lover to at least check it out. Jamey stayed home with Hudson and off the three of us went on our adventure. The first challenge was parking - they had a lot about a mile away that you could park in and take the shuttle but we decided to park on the side of the road forever away and put our legs to use. We were able to ride the train, kiddie boats and carousel all one time and were there for almost 4 hours! It worked out well because I'd wait in line for us while the boys played on the playground equipment where I could see them.
We went back a second time (yes, we went 2 of the first 3 days it was open!) with Hudson and my mom came to help out and it was much less crowded and fun. We are so excited one of our favorite Raleigh destinations is back up and running and look forward to many more fun trips to "the train park"!

No comments:
Post a Comment