I decided to be brave and venture out solo (the only adult anyway!) on a 5 hour road trip to take the boys to see my parents last week. Much to my surprise and relief, the trip couldn't have gone any smoother and I had 3 angels as passengers.
I can't begin to explain how much fun we had with my parents and my brother for the few days we were there! We went to the park in the chilly cold, played outside, went to Carter's beloved "Mexigan" for dinner, and just genuinely enjoyed each other's company. Carter and Cooper slept together in a big bed and loved their sleepover nights! They continue to play wonderfully together and are just precious to listen to as they pretend to do whatever their idea of the moment is.
As always, the time passed way too quickly but I'm happy to have our Christmas visit to look forward to. The trip home was thankfully just as easy and uneventful!
Carter fell asleep on Nunu's couch not too long after we got there - such a sweet little boy.

George was so good with the boys and loved checking Hudson out every now and then!

My poor dad in his sling post rotator cuff and torn bicep tendon repair, ouch! He's been such a trooper in his recovery and the boys were actually nice and careful with him.

We were so thrilled Brian could come down to see us too!



Even with a hurt arm, Pop still has a magic touch when it comes to making babies happy and putting them to sleep!


I have the best mom in the world and I hope the boys will one day realize just how lucky they are to have her as their grandmother!

Carter and Cooper found a feline friend at the park who was actually kinda cute. Note - I don't think I've ever called any cat cute! He was a cool, little guy and walked around all the playground equipment, including down slides, like he owned it.


No comments:
Post a Comment