I've been slack to say the least but I've been making a conscious effort to actually enjoy my children and family instead of rushing to blog about all we do! I should start by saying man have we been busy this December. We've traveled, we've made cookies, gingerbread houses, ornaments, Christmas goodies, had play dates, park trips, etc., etc., etc. and had so much fun doing it all. The boys have been so sweet and I think are the most excited they've ever been this year. It's been priceless to watch them learn about Christmas and anticipate Mr. Claus' trip to our house. The Polar Express has been on continuously, they want every single thing they see a commercial for, and eagerly await coming down to find where Kate, our house elf has taken up residence for the day. I wish I could bottle up their cuteness, innocence, amazement, and wonder as I know it will be a memory all too soon!
On a sad note, our sweet dog Woody passed away and we are truly lost without him. He was the best dog you could ever imagine and was such a blessing for our family. The boys loved him so much and Woody was great with them, always putting up with their wildness and misbehavior by just being his calm, sweet self. He loved attention in any form and was so patient when we didn't always give him the amount of attention he needed and deserved. He really was our first child but handled the addition of each human child like they had been here all along, even though it meant less time for him. It makes me so sad for Hudson to not grow up these first few years with a sweet puppy to watch and pet and love but fortunately our family and friends have lots of dogs that we can love on when we visit. RIP sweet Woody, you were the best dog and we miss you so much!
This was Woody checking out our newest addition.

One of my favorites that I took this Fall.

Sweet Woody on the day he died in the snow. Not the best picture but I had to include it.

Making applesauce and cinnamon ornaments on one of our first snow days.








Showing off our hard work.


Making sugar cookies with our neighbor...Mommy definitely had to have her patience hat on for this project!






No comments:
Post a Comment