I think this is setting a new blogging record for me but I wanted to get these up for my family to see! The boys were perfect angels so their teachers said and Cooper didn't even cry! He was happy and excited when I got there to get him - as soon as they opened the classroom door I could hear him saying, "Mommy, Mommy, Daddy, Daddy" over and over like he knew what happened next! Ever since we went for Coop's orientation at preschool, whenever we get in the car he points and talks about going to "schoo" as he calls it!
Oh my goodness! It really doesn't seem right that Cooper is going to school, but he looks like he was so excited! I love the cute bags too :) Good job, Mom! I'm sorry you missed it, but at least you got some sleep. Love the new posts.. I was missing you!
Your boys are too too too cute and I'm glad they're such buds. Beautiful children momma. Love the d*@$! camera comment. I'm sure my kids feel that way often. ;)
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! It really doesn't seem right that Cooper is going to school, but he looks like he was so excited! I love the cute bags too :) Good job, Mom! I'm sorry you missed it, but at least you got some sleep. Love the new posts.. I was missing you!
Your boys are too too too cute and I'm glad they're such buds. Beautiful children momma. Love the d*@$! camera comment. I'm sure my kids feel that way often. ;)
Post a Comment