Have I mentioned how much I love footed pajamas? I think they trick me into believing that Cooper is still a bit of a baby and they are about the cutest things ever on him! I pulled out some from last year on a cooler night and thought we'd give them a try. He was NOT happy with toes he couldn't touch or see until I told him that they'd make him run really fast and off he went down the hall as fast as his little legs could go, giggling the whole way! I've since gotten him a few more because I really do LOVE them and he has warmed up to them quickly, too!
Carter's wonderful photography skills in action right after bathtime.
Our bedtime routine that is supposed to make the boys calm and ready for bed has turned into a dance party on our bed or downstairs on blankets every night! They are so cute and wild after baths but fortunately for us chill out pretty quickly when we tell them it's time for bed. So much for bedtime stories in our house at the moment...Zac Brown music wins that contest every night!
Carter wanted to touch this white duck so bad but she wasn't really feeling the love once the bread ran out. She was eating right out of his hand when he actually had something to give her, though!
I think someone wanted more bread to throw.
Coop still hasn't decided to stick with one hand for throwing yet...I guess to use his left he needs a little extra leg support so it appears!
This was Cooper's outfit for church this Sunday - he did not actually make it to church b/c we decided to stay home and clean up the house but the hat was his own wardrobe addition. I think it was his way of protesting girly outfits but I think he can still wear these to church anyway! 
Are you ready for some soccer?! Carter sure was and I was very, very sad to miss his first game because of work but Daddy did a great job getting lots of pictures so I could see all the action! We've had his shin guards, cleats, and soccer socks for a few weeks now and he is the proudest little fella when he gets to sport the whole ensemble! He told me when he came home from his game, "Mommy, apparently, soccer is a pretty hard sport!" He loves to throw in adverbs here and there these days! Jamey said he had fun and ran around like all the other little ones in a big group chasing the ball! At one point the ball went onto another field next to Carter's and Carter decided to stick around and check out that game for a while!



Checking out the competition!
I think you're going the wrong way buddy!
I'm really looking forward to watching his game this Saturday - It's also Cooper's 2nd birthday (I'm in denial) and my parents will be here so Carter will have quite the cheering section!

1 comment:
I LOVE footed PJs. Lily still wears them at 2.5 and I hope they don't stop making them in her size! I think it makes me feel like she is still a baby. Not to mention they are super comfortable! Your boys are getting so big and are SO cute! :)
Post a Comment