The wedding was lots of fun, especially seeing lots of people I haven't seen for several years and hanging out without children for a little while! The children at the wedding were precious and I "oohed and aahed" quite a bit over them, at which point Jamey was quick to remind me that I had two of those at home...something about seeing them from a distance and not having to actually do all the work involved makes them seem much cuter sometimes! We really did miss the boys but it was nice to just relax and worry about us for a little while! I only took my point and shoot camera and after a few drinks it took me half the night to realize the flash was turned off for most of them so I don't have many pictures to show how much fun we had but I do have a few!
We head to the beach on Saturday for a week and I don't know what to do with myself until then. I anxiously await this time of year so much that I can hardly believe it's almost here! I'm also pretty thrilled that after I work Thursday night I don't have to go back to work until August 8th - oh how I love PTO!
The camera is to your right honey!

My sweet Dad
Attempt #2
The handsome groom, Edward - he's one of my brother's best friends and was our neighbor growing up so pretty much like a brother to me, too!
Mrs. Perry is Ed's mom and he and my mom are also best friends - they really are like family to us and it was so fun to hang out with them!

No comments:
Post a Comment