Preschool is wonderful and such a great experience that I'm thrilled our children have been able to enjoy but it was definitely a transition for us! I worried so much about Carter that fall because he had just turned 2, was starting preschool, and was about to be introduced to a new brother all in a little over a month. I just knew it was going to rock his little world and I felt so guilty to have so much going on for him all at once. I guess hindsight really is 20/20 and I'm so proud and relieved to say that in true Carter fashion he didn't miss a beat. He loved school, his brother, and thankfully didn't resent us to pieces for all of it!
That moment dropping him off literally feels like it was just the other day. I can't believe that Carter as of today is done with preschool forever and on to Kindergarten in the fall. How has my precious, gentle 2 year old already turned 5 and become so grown up?! We are beyond proud of our big boy and thank God every day that he chose us to be his parents. He is such an amazing, kind, and caring little boy - he's going to be the best dad (a long time from now!) and such a catch for a lucky girl. I will miss him (and I'm sure Cooper will join me in that) so much next year while he's at school but I feel completely selfish because I know he will be so happy and proud to go to kindergarten! I'm going to try and enjoy the summer break as much as possible with my 4 loves and hopefully not waste a minute with my awesome family.
Carter's 2 year old preschool picture

Carter's Graduation with some of his friends. The two girls on the top left have crushes on my boy and argue over who he's going to marry:).
Too cool for school, preschool that is.
I just love how everyone is doing something different in this one, except sweet Carter, hamming it up for me!
Hugging his teacher Miss Velma as she gave him his certificate.
Check out my diploma!



Cooper had his last day today as well and his teachers made them these cute shirts. They say "preschool fits me to a T" and have handprints from the whole class on them.
Blogger is being silly with picture order but this one is last but definitely not least. One of my new favorites.

No comments:
Post a Comment