Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day and Buddies

My computer time at home is limited to say the least but I do try to take lots of pictures so when I get the chance to sit for a few minutes I can at least show you what we've been up to! The boys were super-excited to celebrate Valentine's Day and were thankfully not too disappointed once they realized it wasn't on the same level as Christmas regarding what they'd be getting. They were spoiled with movies, candy, coloring stuff, etc. and Cooper and I had fun making cupcakes together while Carter had a Valentine's Day playdate with a little girl in his class.



This little guy has found his thumb and loves to suck on it every now and then if a paci isn't close by!

Three of my favorite sweet faces!

I love that Hudson is trying to eat Coop's hand! His rooting reflex is out of control!
They look like two old men watching a movie together.





1 comment:

THE FOUR OF US! said...

I can't get over how much Hudson looks like you! Love the pictures!